Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

U.S. Capitol Tour with David Barton





Yeah!  I'm so excited that I finally know how to post a video on my blog!  Before you watch the video, just go to the bottom of my blog page (or whatever you call it) to pause the music.
 My husband and I discovered David Barton and Wallbuilders on Fox News about a year ago.  He is so knowledgeable about our Founding Fathers and their strong faith.  For Christmas this year, my Mom and Dad gave me David Barton's complete American Heritage Series.  The dvds are great and include so much detailed information.  In the first dvd, David Barton discusses how, in an attempt to prove that they were all Deists at best, we always hear about Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson , who were the least Christian of all of the Founding Fathers.  But he also adds that compared to today's Christians, Franklin and Jefferson look like radical Evangelical Christians.  For instance, Thomas Jefferson asked Congress for Federal funds to pay for missionaries to be sent to witness to a tribe of Native Americans.  So much for Separation of Church and State!
Here is a link to their website:  http://www.wallbuilders.com/ABTbioDB.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Play List