Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Georgia Aquarium Field Trip












We went to the Georgia Aquarium with some families from one of our homeschool groups yesterday. Very fun and educational. The argument that critics of homeschooling make that our children don't get enough socialization is so silly! This week we had American Girl club on Monday afternoon, Homeschool skate day on Tuesday afternoon, Awanas and choir on Wednesday afternoon, the Aquarium field trip on Thursday, and a boy's club swim event on Friday afternoon. The only socialization my children didn't get this week was negative peer pressure, bullying, etc. While I know that I can't protect them forever, I just don't think that that is necessary for young children.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a busy week! Good pictures! Oh, can you please post some of the pictures that Carrington took of the Father/Daughter retreat? Thanks, Lydia

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List