Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The birthday boy


Yesterday was my husband's birthday.  His parents came up for a visit to help us celebrate.  I'm very blessed to have such sweet in-laws.  My mother-in-law, Linda,  is a sweet Christian lady and I always enjoy spending time with her.  Last night Warren played his guitar, Linda played the piano and we all sang some hymns and praise music together.    She is very talented musically and plays the piano by ear.  It was a sweet time together.

In honor of my husband's birthday, I thought I would list a few things that he doesn't do:

1. He doesn't sleep in on Sunday mornings.......he gets up early and helps me get the kids ready for church.
2.  He doesn't mistreat me or our children..........in fact he is a sweet husband and dearly loves our children.
3.  He doesn't hang out at bars, parties, or ballgames.......he spends his free time at home with his family.  
4. He doesn't flirt with other women...........instead he is very complimentary to me and is faithful.             
  5.  He doesn't curse........ever.                                                                                                                
6. He doesn't yell at me or our children...........he prays for us on a regular basis.                                      
7. He has not put us in debt...........he works very hard and is very careful with money.                            
8. He doesn't gamble or drink...........his worst habit is watching a lot of sports on tv.  I just can't get into Nascar.  :o)
9. He doesn't think I'm crazy for homeschooling..........he is extremely supportive of homeschooling.              
10. He doesn't ignore what I have to say............we always enjoy having conversations about everything from the Bible, our children, books, politics, current events, etc.

I am a blessed woman to be married to him.  I love you honey!





                                      





1 comment:

free counters

My Play List