Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

School Stuff and Crafts

<>
We had these sweet kids over to play recently.  They decorated cupcakes and then ate them.

The girls made various creations with mini marshmallows and colored toothpicks.
I love this series of historical fiction picture books!  This particular book was pretty sad though.
My kids love this book.  U.S. geography.  :-)
I use these all of the time!  I write Bible verses and notes to the kids on their bathroom mirror with them sometimes.  I also write notes to myself on my bathroom mirror.  :-)  It comes off very easily with Windex, and even with just a dry erase board eraser.
My kids have had a lot of fun with this world map on our kitchen table.  There is a plastic table cloth on top of the map and the striped table cloth.  I bought the plastic at Hobby Lobby.  It's so handy!  My kids can make messes and the clean-up is easy.

1 comment:

free counters

My Play List