Yesterday was my 12th anniversary of being married to my husband, Warren. I am very thankful for him! Here are some things that I love about my husband:
1. He is a follower of Christ.
2. He doesn't just read the Bible. He studies it.
3. He compliments me often and tells me I'm skinny (even though I could stand to lose 10 lbs). :o)
4. He loves our children and wants God's best for them.
5. He is completely supportive with my homeschooling our children and defends homeschooling with people who think we're crazy.
6. He is very smart and I love having conversations with him about the Bible, politics, family, and many more.
7. He has a smart business mind and makes good decisions with money.
8. He is very handy around the house and can fix just about anything.
9. He's not afraid to debate people when he disagrees with them.
10. He is very good at handling uncomfortable situations with people and doesn't get emotional even when everybody else is.
11. He gives the best shoulder massage in the world!
12. He has spent countless hours practicing baseball with Clayton.
13. He tells Carrington she is pretty.
14. He prays for our family.
15. He has a positive attitude.