Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Cross and the Switchblade.........my current favorite book.

Clayton, Gabe (my nephew), and Carrington......not sure what the hand signals mean.  :o)

Watching Cumberland River

Clayton and my nephew,  Levi



Saying goodbye.

My husband (right) and my brother-in-law (left)

The girls.
Finally, my last pictures from our camping trip!  I would post all of them at the same time, but it takes a long time to post pics on here!
 I am reading a wonderful book right now to my kids.  The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson is great so far!  I have to give a warning that there are parts of the book that I have to skip over with my kids.  David Wilkerson was a country preacher from Pennsylvania who started a ministry with teenage gang members in New York City about 40 years ago.  It is amazing how God orchestrated the events for him to reach them.   My kids are so inspired and I am too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

My Play List