Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Apologetics

My husband and I have become big fans of Dr. Voddie Baucham. We went to one of his conferences recently and learned so much from him! I just finished reading his book, "Family Driven Faith". It is excellent!

My husband recently found this video series on You Tube of Dr. Baucham speaking on apologetics. I think every Christian should watch it. I encountered an atheist last year and found myself not equipped to defend my faith like I should have been able to. I deeply regret that and have been trying to work on that ever since. There is SO much evidence for God and we are told in the Bible to be ready to defend what we believe. 1 Peter 3: 15 I hope you enjoy this video series as much as my husband and I did. Please share it with other Christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-rtE5P9E8&feature=PlayList&p=98FD0ED094A1925A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

My Play List