Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baseball












Baseball season is over. Clayton had fun and is really starting to understand the game now. Warren helped coach and was the catcher. Warren is really good with the kids and plays at home a lot with Clayton. The Holcombs came up for a visit this weekend and we brought Gabe and Titus to one of Clayton's last games. I am thankful that we had a really nice coach who was always positive with the kids. I saw a coach on another team screaming at one of the kids. I don't know how anyone could think it's productive to yell at young children. I also don't know why someone didn't "slap him upside the head", as they say here in the South! :o)



2 comments:

  1. He is so cute in his uniform! We really enjoyed our visit! Love ya'll!
    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures! He looks really old in his jersy! Thank-you so much for having us. We enjoyed it immensly!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List