Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cumberland Falls












After Ruby Falls, we headed to Kentucky where I went to college for 1 year. It is in such a beautiful setting. It was fun to see the campus and the dorm I lived in. I had a lot of fun at that school, but also got homesick. I'm not a dorm-living kind of girl.
We stopped by Cumberland Falls for a couple of hours while in Kentucky. It is the largest waterfall east of the Mississippi River and south of Niagara Falls.
We played a scavenger hunt type game in the car. It was Clayton and I against Carrington and Warren. I made 2 lists of things to look for while on our trip and whoever found all of them first wins. The list included things like a green jeep, a baseball field, a Victorian house, a yellow VW bug, a white horse, etc. It makes the time pass by faster and is a lot of fun. Warren actually got off an exit just so they could see a hospital and mark it off their list!



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you, Carrington, and Clayton looking at the river. That's a good idea! Can't wait to see you!:)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures! Sounds like ya'll had alot of fun! Can't wait to see you all!
    Love,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List