Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ruby Falls












We went to Ruby Falls last week on a family vacation, along with several other destinations. Clayton loved it. I told him while we were in the cave that we were inside the earth. He thought that was "so cool"! We learned about stalagtites, stalagmites and columns. Clayton is my little scientist. Carrington was a little nervous in the cave. She was afraid it might fall in on us. The 2nd and 3rd picture are from on top of Lookout Mountain. I love the state of Tennessee! It is beautiful! Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard."



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun family trip! Tell Carrington that I don't blame her one bit for feeling nervous in a cave-- I always feel the exact same way when I visit one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Sounds like ya'll had lots of fun! I would feel that way too Carrington! Lydia

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List