Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Butler's

The next generation with their Grandma and Grandpa.
Matthew and Clayton


John Wayne Jr. (Malachi)

The girl's table. I couldn't get a picture of the boy's table. They wouldn't sit down for a picture!




Lily Kate.........scrumptious!




Fine dining for Thanksgiving.





The little Thanksgiving sausage. He's so cute!






Getting my baby fix.








We went to my Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving Day. My kids always have a blast with their cousins. Clayton cried when he had to say goodbye to Gabe and Titus, his 2 favorite buddies. On Friday, we went to my in-law's house. Warren and I did a little shopping on Black Friday and enjoyed visiting with his Mom and Dad. They both like to talk about their heritage, which is very interesting to me. I found out that Warren is a decendent of a pilgrim. His name was Peter Brown. His aunt is a member of the Mayflower Society and the Daughters of the American Revolution. I think that geneology is fascinating. There is a free website where you can search your family's history: www.familysearch.org Iam definitely going to visit it!






1 comment:

free counters

My Play List