Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

















































































I was up in the middle of the night, worrying about and praying for my Mom.....so I decided to get up and write a post. The pictures above are from last Saturday and Sunday. We went to my Mom and Dad's house to help out a little bit. Kellie and her family were there too so we had a fun visit. My poor Dad has been sick and I know it lifted his spirits to have some company. My Mom is still in the hospital and is supposed to be transferred today to a rehab center in the town where she lives.
My brother-in-law, Scott is a great cook and he fixed a bunch of food for my Dad. We did some cleaning and with everyone pitching in to help, it made it a lot more fun. Us girls love to play games when we get together. We also love to sing, so my husband brought his guitar and we sang some favorite hymns and a couple of country songs. We are definitely all amateurs but it's fun!
Kellie and I went to see my Mom in the hospital. Since Lily Kate is nursing, we took her with us and took turns watching her while the other one went up to see my Mom. The hospital requires children to stay downstairs because of the flu season. I attempted to take a picture of Lily Kate's toes. Lydia painted her toenails and it is so cute! Lily Kate kept trying to eat my camera, so the pictures didn't turn out great but I posted 2 of them anyway!
We are still praying for my Mom's health and would appreciate anyone else's prayers for her. She is still very weak and her kidneys and gout are constantly an issue. We desperately want her to get better and have an enjoyable life. She's been stuck in the hospital for 3 weeks now. She is normally an on-the-go person and loves to be with her family. We all love her very much!










1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time with you too! It was very fun!
    Love,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List