Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Date night and science experiment






























We had a date night on Friday night and my aunt came over to babysit. Warren and I had a great time and so did Carrington and Clayton. They introduced her to the Wii and their Webkins stuffed animals. They also watched The Brady Bunch which is a favorite for Carrington.
The Science experiment went along with our study of Mars. The volcano was supposed to be a model of Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in our solar system.
The volcano eruption was kind of a dud, so we tried it again in a glass and it turned out better.
I am reading A Case for Christ for Kids to my children right now. They really like it. My husband and I have been interested in apologetics for several years and we want our children to learn to defend their faith. I've still got a lot of learning to do in that area myself, but I'm working on it!






1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute!!:) The picture of Aunt Pam is so funny!!

    Sweet post...

    Blessings to you all~

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List