Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The pictures below are some from our trip to Arkansas last week.  Warren had to go to Arkansas and we went with him.  There was a lot of driving involved, but it was a great trip and we were able to do some fun things with our kids.  I just wish we could have stayed gone longer!  I love to travel!  We spent one morning in Little Rock and went to the Museum of Discovery.  We had heard about it from watching the Duggar's tv show.  They went there and it looked like a lot of fun.  There were a lot of neat things to see.......a "tornado", a bug zoo with the biggest bugs I've ever seen, and a lot of other displays.  Carrington was disappointed that the neatest looking display they have was closed.  It's some kind of ball that when you touch it, your hair sticks up all over. 
After Little Rock, we went to Memphis and did some sightseeing.  We ate at a restaurant called "Uncle Lou's" that was featured on the show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.  It was very good and Uncle Lou is really nice, but the food is quite fattening......fried chicken, etc.  I had to swim laps when we got back to the hotel to ease my conscience!
I'll post more pics of our trip when I can.   My netbook computer has my pictures on it and it is giving me fits!  I hate technology!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip! I am so glad you all had a good time. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of family vacations.

    Love you all,

    McKenzie

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List