Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been decorating........ for less than $10!

I wanted to make a few changes in my house, so I went to WalMart and bought 3 cans of black spraypaint.  I have had so much fun painting things in my house.  I painted a basket first.  It turned out really cute.  The picture definitely doesn't do it justice.  It looks gray in the picture, but it is definitely black.  I also painted a candle sconce that hangs on the wall in my kitchen.  It turned out really cute too.  Then I painted these plate racks.  I think they look pretty good with these plates that I found at Hobby Lobby one day.  My favorite store, by the way!
My kids and I were doing a Science experiment the other day with water, air, and some plastic cups.  They decided to put on their bathing suits and play in the water for a few minutes.
My Aunt Emily came for a visit the other day and brought the above pecan pie.  :o)  She brought some documents about our family history for me to make copies of.  I love Geneology!  It is so fascinating to me to learn about our family's history.  One of the documents says that our ancestors owned a castle in Ireland.  It is still standing and I would love to see it some day.

1 comment:

  1. The plate racks look so good! Very chic. Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores too! I could spend so much time and money in there!
    Abigail
    P.S. We're going to try to fix the sound on Skpye so we can do it together!

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List