Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

More pictures from Biltmore


It takes me forever to post pictures for some reason, so I have to do it in small increments.  It drives me crazy to have to sit for long periods of time at the computer.  The grounds of the estate are so beautiful!  They, of course, have done an outstanding job with the landscaping.  It really takes a full day to enjoy everything there.  Clayton loved getting to pet the farm animals.  The goat didn't really love Clayton though.  :o)  We didn't go to a few places on the property, but I did have to check out all of the beautiful shops!  They have a toy shop, a book shop, a candy shop, and a gorgeous "Carriage Shop" with all kinds of beautiful things.  I bought a letter opener at the book shop that I will have to make sure Clayton doesn't use as a weapon.  There are several restaurants on the property and a large hotel. 

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was so much stuff there. I thought it was just the Biltmore house. It must be massive! I love the candy shop pictures!
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That sounds great. I want to go to the Biltmore Mansion so bad!!!
    ~Alex

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List