Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Story of Bottled Water (2010)




This video really gave me something to think about.  If you want to watch the video, go to the bottom of my page and pause the music.  All of those plastic bottles are really causing a problem.  I'm a very conservative person politically, but I have to agree with liberals in that we MUST take care of our environment.  As a Christian, I am called to be a good steward of the things God has blessed us with.  I also want my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to have a decent place to live.

1 comment:

  1. That was very good. We bought stainless steele bottles over a year ago and I love them! Whenever we go somewhere we fill them up with our filtered well water. Now the only thing I worry about is what the farmers are dumping into our water source. Sometimes you can't win...

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List