Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Not-Very-Fallish Fall Pictures

At the park on a beautiful day.



Clayton and Carrington at the park.

Clayton was having a fit to play in this.  :-D





Clayton does not like having his picture taken, but he cooperated pretty well.  :-D




Throwing leaves.


As Carrington and I came back from running errands today, we saw several beautiful trees bursting with Fall color.  So Carrington, Clayton, and I headed to our nearest park to take some pictures and enjoy being outside.  I was so disappointed to see hardly any leaves changing color.  Most of the trees were as green as ever!  We managed to find one tree that was turning yellow, and a couple of trees that had already lost their leaves.  We had fun anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

My Play List