Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm so sad that this last picture is so hazy.  For some reason my camera fogged up while I was taking pictures and I didn't even think about it messing up the picture!  I'll know next time!
These are a few more pics from our visit to my sister's house.  I don't know why, but I took a bunch of pics of the boys and not many at all of the girls.  The baby in the swing is my youngest niece.  I think it was her first time in a swing. 
We are praying for my Mom right now.  She is in the hospital and having a rough time.  Her kidneys aren't working, so she is now on dialysis.  She has been short of breath since yesterday.  She has Congenestive Heart Failure and an irregular heart beat right now.  Our family is very sad to see her so sick.  My kids and I are headed to the hospital to see her in the morning.  I hope and pray she is able to sleep tonight.  She is a wonderful Mom and Grandma and we want her to get better so we can enjoy her this summer.  She loves swimming in her pool with her grandchildren.  I hope to see that happen very soon!  She is the heart of our family.  Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

My Play List