Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Love Washington D.C.............

........except for the politicians.  :-D
The Lincoln Memorial


Warren amd the Lincoln Memorial

One of Carrington's favorite stops.

Carrington took this one.  :-D


Clayton took this one.  :o)

A pretty church near our hotel.


A pretty church on the way to...........The White House!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was downright giddy when I saw it!

I didn't think you could take close-up shots of the W.H., so we did this one.

A war protester in front of the White House.

The other side is even prettier.


To the left of the White House

I have no idea what building this is.  I just thought it was pretty.

So beautiful and historic
I still have a ton of pictures to go through.  There is just so much to see and do in Washington D.C.!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! (And I agree: DC is awesome except for the politicians :-D ;-))

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List