Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Washington DC for Kids DVD - National Parks



I LOVE this video!  We rented it from our library and watched part of it last night.  It's not a big budget video or anything, but there are some really cool old pictures and old movies of famous Americans.  One of the old photographs includes Dolley Madison, the wife of President James Madison!  He was the 4th president.  That was amazing to me.  Can you tell that I'm a huge fan of American History?  There was also an old movie of the opening of the Lincoln Memorial that included one of Abe Lincolns sons in it, along with Warren G. Harding and William Taft.  I know I'm a nerd, but I just love old stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I just showed the clip to Annelise, and now we neeeed to rent that DVD! :-D I am a HUGE history nerd, too!!! :-) Can't get enough! We're pretty big fans of "This is America, Charlie Brown"

    ReplyDelete

free counters

My Play List