Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crazy cousins

My sister Kellie's 4 oldest children spent the night at our house on Sunday night.  They are currently  moving to another state and were in town for a couple of days.  The kids had a great time doing all kinds of things from making up silly skits, dressing up, jumping on the trampoline, etc.  They even talked my husband into playing his guitar while we sang.  I had read about this idea of putting paper airplanes on your ceiling fan blades and then turning on the fan.  It didn't produce the exciting effect that I had hoped but we tried!  I didn't think about it at the time, but it would have been better to tape paper streamers to each fan blade or to make a whole bunch of little paper planes and put them on the blades.  Oh well!
Abigail taught me how to make fabric flowers.  I'm so excited to know how to do this!  She made one and put it on Carrington's birthday present and it was really pretty.  

1 comment:

free counters

My Play List