Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Randomness

I found this rose and a sweet note from my husband one morning this week. We had had "words" the night before. We made up and I had to admit that some of what he said to me was true. He was pleasantly surprised at my reaction, but I told him that I don't want to be a fool and not listen to instruction/criticism, especially if it's legitimate. Proverbs 1:7


Carrington and Clayton were playing "train" the other day. Carrington was a passenger/peasant woman.







My sweet mother-in-law bought this for Clayton one Christmas. I decorated his room around it.




My Dad made this for Clayton. I have been surprised that it's so hard to find old-fashioned train stuff that's not astronomically priced.





Clayton was the conductor of course. :o)













No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

My Play List